The wall between


Soft light in the morning
A silver reflection
A gaze in the distance
Precision, perfection
Cold on the surface
Warm human, soft on the touch
I think about that, so much...
I analyze that, too much...

Forest green flicker
Through double glass
Muffled words, thoughtful thoughts
Are those for now or for forever?
Simple routine back and forth the chair
How do I care ... ?
Why do I care ... ?

Keeping the distance
Not letting them know such breath
Meaningless conversations
Keeping the foes far from the core
No matter the shadow
The star on that shoulder overshines it
I told myself don't stare, no more...
I hate myself for lingering, more...

Velvety voice, no matter the trivial talk
Towering above all, a rhytmic and stable walk
What cloud is that you're carrying
Why ambiguous thoughts and words
When everyone listens
Silent answer for me... you hurt...
Secret answer for me... you burn...



Comments